‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

3.10.11

(no idea)

our trip canceled
its nt a bad news thn
we postpone to next holiday
to hav all d ppl dat we wan
yippee


dat day after seek fr senior presentation
we whn to sakae sushi
while my fav is sushi king
too bad sakae's udon win my heart
thx my fren fr bringing me to sakae
nex time if wan eat udon or soba go sakae
if wan eat sushi set or ramen go sushi king
hmm good idea=)


btw i wan say u r nt dat pro lo
even any news u muz ask frm me
so whn talking don owayz ask thn say u noe
u dono
if u noe u wont ask me
although tis is small cases
bt fr me i start hating to tell u those stuff d
no more nex time
if nt goodbye

miss A release chinese version song
is a good starting point
n jia owayz gorgeous in vocal rapping dancing everythg
infinite new song"paradise"
woo cool their song all hav some similarity
they hav their own special feeling
LIKE this style
wif sungkyu n woohyun power vocal
congratz to huhgak
wif his hello wey
hu won 1st in music bank
yes u r excellent
dat moment is so touching
i believe many idol like him
chang~
however
andwae frm yoseob
is still the best
fans heartsay:

"Yoseob's voice can make me cry really hard! Even if I can't understand what he's singing I can feel the song."
"Yoseob your voice give me goosebumps!"
agree agree
love tis two comment in whole
the fact is
YOSEOB REALLY GOODIE IN SINGING
sing forever pls!!!!!!!
u cute little thing XD