‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

1.4.11

April Fool Day!!!

april full day
haa
my drawing 2 lecturer
gai lo
very naughty
put real rm10 tied with a slim string
n den put on campus floor
waitin 4 guys 2 pick up
look lyk fishing
lame bt quite fun
 we sit dhe watch
wait wait wait
ahaa gt 1 guys quickly walk down frm d stairs n pick up
bt my lecturer pull d string
haahaahaa
so fun bt after dat
we wait 4 long long tym still no one bother d money
kesian
a while den
my quiet clasmate
a guy pass through
acc he saw d money
bt too many eyes stare at him
so he pretend nthg
go into class
a few minute
he cum out again
n pick up d money
woo lecturer pull again
my classmate get fool
bt ntg its juz 4 fun
interesting izit
haahaa
actually he is cute if he siao siao
do ing lame thg
singing blablabla
bt whn he is fierce
oh no
d cuteness had gone
reali

emo emo emo ing
dat day
391 din hav oh my sch
y y y
damn
cause i expect 2 watch mia
still d same
love yoseob