‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

19.5.11

b2st hurray^^

nw r at toyota service center
my dad car waitin 4 service
stupid wifi cnt use 
so me nid 2 use my broadband
juz nw b4 cum out my dad n sm no brain uncle
quarrel until so hiong through phone
im thnkin : har..cham liao ltr smore go out wif him
muz b vr lame again
hocai his mood cum bec vr fast
hak until me arrrrr
oiyo nowaday rain stop rain stop
ppl dry d shirt outside keep n hang again keep n hang again
jin mahuan
rain cn bt no floodin pls


haahaahaa

b2st 1st album song reali nice
keep on repeatin without sien ing
morning noon nite
so love it
talk abit here
my fav--
on rainy day--a vr touch song
although i juz look through d translated lyric
is so meaningful u c
the fact--y is t soo short although is a intro song hope it to be longer
fiction--kian listen kian d fu cum out+i lyk d chorus part dance
back to you+you+virus+lightless+calling out--good song wif different theme n colour
freeze--written, composed, and edited by Yong Junhyung as a present 4fans
so we appreciate it soo much
yoseob

weeeeeehee^^