‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

3.6.12

monster.

AOWH!!!!!!
end of holy day
tmr everythgs goes back normal
college life u noe
full of unexpected thgs
these and that
MONSTER everywhr.
XD

MONSTER ahh
y u so !!!!!
bigbang nonstop awesomeness
make me crazy
teentop jjproject too
ahaahaa
my ear r super busy though
SYIOK~~
anyway
im nt a monster
bt i hope to bcome one of th'
a non wicked monster.
hee
^^
euu~
color fade
whr is my purple??
no edit no purple
damn
still acceptable
bt u noe I PAID
TT
idk
bt now i knew it
no more next time
angry mushroom.

is JUNE
super awaiting comeback of th'em
the awaitness never stop
waiting sometime is a goodie
u noe u will soon b happy
u noe how important it was
u noe u r READY through it
TEASER everwhr.

enjoy finish these few hour
have a good sleep at nite
wif those goodie songs 
dancing in the moonlight.
‿‿

actually i dono wat face i will b tmr
hopefully is a better wan
nt a best bt a better
smile to me.