‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

2.7.12

too truth.

he don't understand me
but he scold me
he din stood on my place n think
he juz judge wat he can c
he don't noe how i help him in behind
he juz noe im always wasting his money
he tot i dont know he is nt rich
he tot me is dat kind of person
but sry to tell him dat im nt
...
im the one who save ur money quietly
bt he labeled me the one who simply spend money
...
he dont listen to ppl
he juz like ALL HE SAY FINISH
...
i admit i afraid of him so much
sometimes i even play wif him like nobody
but inside my heart i really scare
scare he is nt in mood 
n i still play in front of him like a kids
i suppose to love him
but he made me hate him
...
so lazy to explain juz now
everytime my explain he say is excuse
so wat for i explain
juz keep quiet
bt im yelling inside my heart
~~~
i'll like to go far away frm him
i should respect him listen to him obey him
bt he made me so dissapointed frm now onwards
...
our channel is too difference
actually our topic is nt much
he din notice
im so tired to start a conversation
im so tired to guess his mind
im so tired to speak to him anymore
...
he made my tears fall an hours ago
he cum back to me an hour ltr
he knew im writing him
he saw it juz now
he might thinking im fooling him
...
mayb a little regret to let him noe
he walk away wif a dark shadow
i think i made him mad again
cold war button clicked
dats no way to turn back


i called him dad.


#dead body founded