‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

23.3.13

As i said- ESSAY.


Hi. le Kei im back. wanna blog about my just-past trip. juz incase i will b busy then. everyone will. or i lost my memory. Haa. Just to avoid all these . n u noe. school life is nearing. no feeling about it. but its le last sem. should b full of fun. haa. so Now its time to crap. hahak. i will try to synopsis it as short as i could. i noe this is just so challenging to me. Hee. : )



Heading to BBK. Start my journey wif le 22 hours life in train. Its soo excited at le beginning. Its soo fun at le mid. but its so doubting at le middle end. doubting when oni cn reached. Still nid how long TT. Just can wait. ntg to do ntg to c n ntg to eat. XD. But overall i've tried before. its nt as bad as others have imagine. u wouldnt noe if u never try rite. just a famous saying. Of course. first thing to do after arrive hotel is go to bath. BATHING SPREE. Overnight wif sweat n dust. Its time to wash-up. N ready to hang around. Yeah. Finally!! Dat strong Excitement. : )


Our very first spot. MALLS. looking around n shop. Siam Paragon- le high class building wif awesome interior. Siam square- crowded area wif many stalls bt almost same stuff. N found le Siam Vintage dat i so damn wanted to go. : ) Asking n observing. Le passer-byer r kinda friendly. Not much shop there as i expected after my researches. bt i still feeling happy about it. I dono y. Hee. Never b too impulse i told myself. since its just le first day try nt to spend too much. : ) Headed to Asiatique at night. Ehee. loving there. Just our time is too packed. n le superior Asiatique is soo huge. But we knew we never oni have one chance rite. Will headed there again next time. : )


Second day. had a Tight sleep. Flood wif market mood. Chatuchak market. Y u so big. Its super duper hot n im sweating like i just jumped into le pool. Scanning section by section. I get fretful when i found myself wasting time fr no reason. I rather get le other way. Wats so pity is my pair of foot. Le twins suffer fr me. TT . hahak. But try to think. moving all day long r healthy. we should head up a healthy lifestyle. Move more burn more. : ) Straight to another market. Rod Fai market- Just wish Penang have this kind of market. I mean le stuff that selling. Tempting yet lots of choices. le night having past-time wif fun. sometimes. games just calm down my mind. : )


Its third day. Le day to b a classic foreigner. O_O Haa. Chinatown- ntg in le morning bt have our breakfast there. Visited some temples. Wat Pho- famous fr reclining Buddha. Its so big fr a temple. Nice view. Crowded too. a tour guide is needed if u really wanna grasp everythg in Wat Pho. N next will b Wat Arun. Climb fr le looking-so-adventurous staircase just to reach le top n take a look at how amazing le surrounding was. Its nice. le architecture r simply amazed. Well. Enough hot to have an ice cream. Greatta. A simple ice cream cool us down. : ) Kaosan market at night. Ahaa. Its insect time!! Just found it interesting. Ate- Gulp- Yum. Yummy!! Silk Larvae n Crickets fight win Bamboo Worms. N le ppl around looking wif a Believe-it-or-Not face. Hahak. But i think is just normal. Should grab a try. Hee. : ) move on to Nightlife. Route66. party night. lets party. finally get to go wif him. an unforgettable night. Dance- Shake- Drink- Go Giddy == my world is whirling.  Lucky strike. he is around. Never ever go these place without him. Really. as i might b a time-bomb. Ehey : )


le day of forth. This is le day i most happy about. Wat a relief. : ) Today just let me wanna stay longer at there. I dont want to go home. TT sad case. Start to miss there now. Thailand Creative and Design Center (TCDC). Best place i have ever go in le trip. i noe im oways nt le very into ppl exhibition type of ppl. But this really amazed me. Le exhibition made my day. My brain start to wake up. : ) Le libary there made me speechless ==. Y u so peace. Le day n night contrasting cafe is like wat im searching fr in hometown. Exactly. But noo we dont have any here. Mayb we have it soon. I told myself. : ) Another place to go. Thailand Knowledge Park(TKpark). if i were a kids. here will be my heaven. blessed kids there. : ) Terminal 21- A fabulous mall wif different country theme in each level. JUST FAB!! n made us become silly toilet tourist. ==' then.. Siam Center. which i never want to skip u out in this trip. Here i come!! Found my Mr. Jones Orphanage lastly. Of course im soo excited like i have meet my idol- Ash-oh. XD I swear i will go in next time. Self-calming. Okay chillax !! n sry fr Jk if i had made u hesitate. Never want to b like dat. : ) Had Thai massage at le very nite. i choosed Aloe Vera Gel whole body Massage. its comes out nt very pleased. I dono whether she scared or wat. Mayb i had expect too much. in reality its just like dat. Idk. Packed a liitle bit to welcome le day home. my heart tell me.  she dont want to. :''(


Sudden Awake. Aww. le sky shine. I Don't like it. Y u so fast morning. == Last stop. Platinum mall. Shop fr last as its le last chance fr this trip. Tried my best. hunt fr treasure. Hmm nt bad. as i found my way off. Le feeling is great though. Clock strike 1200. we gotta go. ...Little bit unhappy. my face start to pull down. Bestie knew it. We r going back. i noe. this is a rule. Okay. Packed- Flight- Bye Bangkok. I favor u. See u soon. n gonna. Miss you!!

will let le photos talking soon. : )