‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

26.4.13

Lalala.

These days. Wat a life. I made three mistakes in a row. N it happen just in one day. If it just smtg to do wif myself. I will made myself a severe review. But if it affect others. I really feeling such a guilty. I'm like a fool. Crazy.  I hate these days. Giddy. Uneasy. Awkward. Careless. Worry. Insane.  Can i just lock myself up fr days. I don't look dat stress. Just thinking dat im getting fast old. Weaker n weaker. A long time not saying such an emotional words. And start noticing how rude i cn b when im in urgent. I think i really nid an emergency break. Im back to insane. Evil mind never come back.


Not always estimating your status in others’ hearts. You will lose yourself when you live in other’s look. Do the best and walk on your own way.
- Best Quote of the day -


: )