‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

5.7.13

Little things.

Okayy. I noe i should b clicking my mouse over the software n start to do it.  But this moment i just feel like wanna blog. Or self talking.

Little happy story recently.

As u can see. Almost everyone r in the minion freak. So do i. Lets get back to those childhood times. Buying happy meal just because we want the toy. Haa. Playing th'em or just seeing th'em plain smiling there just made me smile. Plan to get one bt he is wayy too lonely. So i promise Dave i will buy 4 more friends to play wif him. Look damn silly here. Hehe. But toys r human friends. 3/5 to go. Minion makes ppl happy. So do you : )

Hee. When a classmate that doesnt talk to you like months after an argument come to you n ask how ur progress on work. Yepp. Me n she was like so friend before we got group tgt. We oways crap over silly things. Go her home like a boss. We did have some quarrel when we get in a group for a project. And we never ever talk again after the day of presentation. I doesnt hate her i admit. I've try to talk to her many times. But things never go backwards. Mayb she still hate me or wat idk. But now. Things got better. Im really surprise when she first walk to me. Teehee. 

Works n works overload. Sometimes we r being too great mood in work. Just sometime. N dat sometime never come too frequent. Then we prepared to sacrifice smtg. And i just missed the VSP which held just one n only day in town. Plan to go. Damn awaiting to go. but dat day im just too focus until i don really wanna eat or get my self up from my chair. Sooo sticky. So end up i didnt go. But happy because i done wat i planned to. Anyway its Imbang!!

And Ahhhhh. I saw Ron Ng right in front of my eyes. And listen his live version of my fav song of him. I'm a Happy little fangirl : ) Hired him as my cafe's Head of Staff . #justsaying

Plenty of work undone. Like wat lecturer said. My obstacles. No time for overthinking. i think those works let me get over it hmhmm. And i know his work r wayy more n more than me. Worry him for being so muchh stress. Pretty sure he cn get through this. Tough guy. I know he cn handle it well. Just hope dat we cn moving on tgt : )

All these Little things means alot to me. They maybe little. But when its combine. Its a big big happiness.


Little Dave saying Hi to you
: )