‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

23.6.11

bad attitude of mine...

today im a bit emo
bt i like it
so dat i cn pay more attention to my work
im a quite hot tempered ppl
so dat moment i get angry
i'll vry vry fast wan to splash it out
no matter through wat communication
bcos whn i do smtg dat difficult me
n dat thg is nt compulsory fr me to do
dat means im nt supposed to do so
bcos no one cherish wat i do
they r free easy bt we r in trouble
so i'll get reali mad
n thinkin y should i do tis huh??
wat fr??fr wat??
my tempered wil bcum vry hot
n den i wil hate
bt actually hot tempered wil decrease my life
so...
bt i reali cnt change
bad bad attitude

btw i reali misunderstand smtg
my brain was such a busybrain
cn i turn bec??
i ask myself
watever i nid tym
no point to juz simply say at blog
hopefully i wish everthg is normal lyk nw
stay in peace
my sincerely wish
i wan peace in sch bcos my home sweet home is nt sweet enough
smtym i fu reali sour
damn

my fren
i hope u reali understand wat fuling is between u 2
don stress urself if reali cnt continue
i hav same case lyk urs
during dat tym is full of confuse iritate hate n anti peace
everyday seems lyk dreaming in day
juz bcos keep thinkin wat step to walk next
its reali hard to explore n answer
bt smtym if u reali try to let it go
everythg seems to b fine as soon as possible
n den u willing to b hapi thn b4
its true
smile jk
n wish fr peace

im goin to eat durian nw
continue my ytd episode
fr durian night
so PEACE
+
so BEAST