‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

24.6.11

emo..

i think im in emo too today
too bad i like my emo
i fu like gt so much stupid thg nt yet say out
i wan to scream nw
omo
smore heard d voice i hate
tln
so like wat yiin post on wall dat day
smtym nid to find smone talk deeply
bt find frm d head till d bottom of my phonebook
bt no one
haih its true
sat mong arr
ms low work still left 3 tym weeks to complete
i muz faster chase up first
i still nt in normal mood
i hope to hav smone dat reali cn talk deep deeply
even best fren smtym is nt suit to talk my emo thg
so a hard tym to get such ngam ngam keng fren

a molly
hu pour oil on my burning fire
i accept d comment u giv on my spider
bt d way u say"hw u argue oso no use" to me
okay im argue ing
bt tis is wat a designer should do whn ppl false my work
i admit my spider is a bit cincai
bt i reali hav a hard work in there
juz u cnt c it
isit student is owayz loser compare to lecturer
u say u hav many teaching experients
pls whr gt u don look like u teach b4
so thanks god term 2 nonid c ur pervert face
hiak hiak hiak
btw i wil repair my spider properly
n let u shut up
naa

hav a long talk wif jk instead of sketching stupid thgs
yaa my old grandma story
actually is my old case during secondary sch
i found bec many fuling
nw im better thn b4
i reali appreciate it
so im gonna delete sme ppl dat bother me
nt their false
is my busybody brain
huuu

end wif PEACE