‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

31.12.11

last 2011 post..

waitin fr midnite repeated show
"2011 KPOP MUSIC FESTIVAL"
i tot is kbs music festival
so upset
anyway
juz watch those video online
its small n sme vry blur quality
big screen better
keke
actually i had used to wait
=.=
fri nite im oways a night cat

ooo
B2ST won the ‘Song of the Year’ 
distinction from KBS with their song, 
Fiction“. Congratulations, boys!
u guys r the best
proud of b2uty
XD

back stage groupic

great moment

b2uty name got mentioned

wt.....cute

XD

tears in eyes

besties

joon huggie

honestly
nt every idol will sincerely do tis move
touchie
......^^

Yoseob tweet:
“Ah… I am always so happy thanks to our B2UTYs….. Thank you…..Aigoo…ㅜㅜ I will work harder!!!!!!! Going to rehearsal with a happy heart!!!!! I love you B2UTYs♥“

Junhyung tweet:
“Ah… I’m still dumbfounded… Thank you so much B2UTYs… I said, thank you very much B2UTYS.. Like I said, really, thank you so much B2UTYs…
Wooshin-hyung and Tiger-hyung need to be congratulated too!!! hehehe“
Kikwang tweet:
"Im going to go crazy……. I really want to thank you to each and every one of you……………. I can’t seem to figure out how to express how I feel right now…. I love you x 23334959564616298664434686834646“

Hyunseung tweet:
“Thank you so much to the B2UTYs that let us win this year’s song of the year award. We will show better performances and better songs. Have a happy new year!!! ^^"

Dongwoon tweet:
“I feel like I’m going crazy. I can’t seem to calm down yet. Truly, thank you so much… I promise to repay you. I love you B2UTYs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!♥ Also, Kikwang-hyung congratulations on your rookie award!!!!!!! Ah I keep crying ㅜㅜ

Doojoon tweet:
“Oh my god…..,, B2UTY you are the best…… Truly..“

Manager Choi jin ho tweet:
“Wow so happy I could die!! Celebration! The golden trophy“





last day of 2011
wishes fr nex year??
every years today i wishes the same
bt seems ntg changes much in following years
is my own problem
keke
yet im still wishing d same wish
i wish.....
i wish......


Add-on
wat a super nice concept
zombies t-ara
so LIKEY