‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

31.12.11

worth it..

ding dong dang!!!!!!!!



All: So BEAST! Hello, we are BEAST!
DW: I am. I am. Son Dong Woon! We. Are. BEAST!
DJ: We seriously-
GK: Hey let’s do one of us at a time.
YS: Oh okay. Yeah. I think that when we actually got the award, I was so shocked that I didn’t say everything I wanted to. Thank you so much, and we will work together to make amazing music even in 2012, so please love us.
DJ: Next!
DW: Now, I think it was made possible because of our composer and dance hyungs and also our fans. We will make great music next year, thank you.
DJ: Yes. And right after that, Yoseob went down and cried with Dongwoon. So sad. Thank you so much for voting for us. Thank you b2uties, and happy new year.
HS: Yes, thank you so much. Our members and I worked so hard, and I’m so thankful because I felt that we really ended this year with success. Happy New Year.
JH: To be honest, we physically exerted ourselves this past year and we had a hard time and complained a lot. But now we are here, we regret that. Because of you.
DJ: Aw he’s crying, he’s crying.
JH: And we remember- wait not remember- ah I can’t talk right now. There’s one day left of this happy year, but happy new year.
GK: Aw he’s crying, he’s crying.
GK: Aw yes.
YS: You did a bunch today.
DJ: He’s greedy.
GK: Yes. Today, I received the Newcomer Award for acting. KBS, as BEAST, getting the Best Song was…it was an award not everyone gets and we are truly so grateful. I love you. So much. Seriously. I almost cried because of you.
JH: Mhm we really believe that this was an award that we received due to all of you guys.
DJ: We will never forget this and we will work harder to become a better BEAST.
All: Happy New Year! Until now, this was SO BEAST!
GK: We love you, b2uties!
All: We love you, b2uties!

sweet n awesome
btw dats a wonderful ending fr 2011
worth it beast


...............
my team goin to 'road show" tonite
bt i pull myself off
dislike working in the noisy crowd
i bet my hot tempered will cum again
dowan a kek ki year end
plus juz nw a betty girl
oredy make me fainted
no more next time pls


B2UTYLOVEB2STLOVEB2UTYLOVEB2STLOVEB2UTYLOVEB2STLOVEB2UTY


KEILOVEPEACELOVEKEILOVEPEACELOVEKEILOVEPEACELOVEKEILOVE




END


2011