‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

14.1.12

n-o-p-i-t-y

promise is a promise
i did set my alarm early enough
bt i had shocking wake up by phone ring
i smore nid to walk a few step to reach my phone
n i answer wif my blur blur voice
try to pretend vry lively
skip my well prepare
a cap to cover my messy hair
no time to pack my bag
juz take sme money put pocket
drink half cup of water
rush through stupid crowd
to find my way out
searching fr d white color car
wif a innocent ppl sitting inside
XD
phone bt phone wrong ppl
finally saw her side view n get into d car
mission complete
.............
breakfast wif xuan n zeon
eat nt much bcos i don reali eat a lot dimsum
full full
.............
drop zeon back
crazy bothering whr to go
round n round
like makan angin
.........
gurney walk walk
look look
always lacking a eyeliner
dat brand pencil wan is so sucks
bt suan le ba
i noe i wil juz leave it in my box
i will nt reali use it
so no point to buy
omg topshop ^^
n get a sundae before leave
..........
still many time left
waiting her jiejie
to knock off frm work
round n round again
purposely go fr traffic jam
so silly bt its a great way to drag time
..........
so so so so
her jiejie step out
n finally i cn go home
^^
wif tired body
laying down like dono wat
i want to say
overall dats fun
so don feel im pity yx
its nt enough to say it is pity
a real pity is reali vry pity
=.=
keke
off to rest
ring..a ring...a ring
ring..a ring...a ring
the grasshopper song
wat a masterpiece mv
sunny hill daebak
!!!!!!!!!

add-on:
im used to exclamation mark
on every sentence in my text
mayb annoy ppl
mayb misunderstand ppl
bt im nt mad nt angry nt crazy
im juz like dat

‿‿
wheehee