‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

16.1.12

unusual random..

aisyeh
xin nian kuai le is coming
listening cny song make me feel great
every morning d pasar sure on wan
its nt much qifen yet
bt every worker r sooo busy
including my mum n dad
c ing them don hav much time to rest
kesian nya
but we student r oso busy
busy until sme don hav time buy new cloth
XD
im nt i already buy finish
n im so hapi of it
few weeks ago i say new year i wan work wan
bt nw i cn PLAY
wheehee i noe sme grandparents dislike wan
i did better go n visit my popo
before she get send in to old folks home
yaa TT
she will b staying at there soon
wt....i refuse to tell dat cruel story
its like a bom
blow up whn nessasary
my kesian popo
bt my family cnt do anythg
we r nt rich
plus here another laopopo in my hse
she nid plenty of money
although she is much much richer laa
=.=
========================================
my beloved grandpa
i always miss u
cn i ask whr r u nw??
a baby or a kid??
have u learn how to walk??
piak =.=..stupid
...............
as long as i din ask which nursery u go..
isit same as mine??
.........
not fun at all

"yeye..try my cook..delicious not??"
fav masterpic

my recently addicted snack
no one in my hse cn curi makan
d yogi biscuit have a lot a lot of flavour
n is super super super hochiak
^^
i noe is hard to c d exact package
sorry its lame
its d yogi biscuit i mention

since i din update selca
for quite a long time
i hav already forgot d boringness of my blog
full page wif words
its a bit lame i noe
i juz cn say im no longer dat keikei
dat like to take pic all around like before
before wan me take foto whn outing is a muz
bt nw dono y im totally forgot about
"lailailai..wo men zi pai"
unless smeone say so
hehe so i notice now
im gonna memorize tis sentence again
XD

so call "shoot in shoot"

 
my random sign pose=zun xia lai
loving topshop brands outlet f21 PDI
i love u too cotton on
but u make me upset

found all xin nian ge
start my playlist

before sleep oso snap kut
cheh~

"wo zai tou kan"

okay
eat more fruit
drink more water
don b sick
bcos smone is cumin
hohoho
n annoy big pimple
pls get out frm my face
u r nt dat pleasant
^^

         end wif my melody my melody 
she look sad