‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

31.8.12


katy perry part of me


really a inspiring movie
even if im nt her big fans
i still get touched by her attitude
till now dat scene still around my mind...
..
   she smile to get ready on stage  
  who noes she had a hard feeling inside  
..
dat needs a alot alot of courage
n she had it
no doubt
dat moment i love her

thanks my bro katycat XD
if nt i never plan to watch it
now its really great though.
heart

==================

the little moment
y'all give me
lots n lots of thanks
ish..i often thanks ppl through ma blog
dono
when i feel thankful..
i immediately wan to have a thank you speech on u
when i feel wrong..
i immediately apologize no matter wat n whr
dats me i tot
my behavior
n throughout some lesson
i gone a better me day by day
i love those LECTURE seriously.
arghhh
heart

==================



back to the above topic
dat guy yangyoseob
i love him
yobeos love him
nt oni his cuteness
part of him...
the days before he debut
the barriers he overcomed
how he walk frm then to now
yobeos get inspired
shoutout YO- BEE-OH!!!
heart
beast hu named as "recycle group" by others
oways want to improve even had success
never give up is nt enough
oways a belief
n i learnt frm it.