‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

1.8.12

who's noe.

still alot of guessing n bashing
dats still nt the end yet
they need us..queens
we must stand by th'em
eventhough ntg we cn do
bt our reaction meant much
throughout the whole case
theres still thousand of untrue
lets juz judge during the day of fact
i noe we cnt fight wif curiousity
bt until dat day eveythg cums out
u will found dat u r such a nonsense.

===================
now u say wont
nt equal to forever u wont
now u say will
nt equal to forever u will
im such a worry maker
i dono i will or nt 
being like this is vry enough than ever
juz stop me when im too much
don push me unless u want me to get hurt
trust me if u know me well
n thank you fr trusting me.

===================
again
jealousy kills
nt meant to b like this
dats a"impossible"chasing me
whn i oways enjoying my tea
its a fact
no one can doubt.

-kei-