‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

9.9.12

#imma...

i fail to cover my temper
my groupie mates c through me
im oways defeated by ma anger
i juz cant pretend dat i accept hers
still a long way to go
whnever they calm me down
i was like "IM SO DAMN FAKE".
#pretendlikenothing
=============================
.......
u have ur life
even if i nid u
i shouldnt keep on searching fr u
don really like disturbing ppl
if there wasnt anythg to tell
unless fr those special ones
u cn disturb me whenever u want
when i go insane
i reflect u to myself
is juz le same
juz im too blind
too stubborn
im too resist to the fact x5
.......
n yes
i will hardly try fr dat.
#idonblameyou
=============================
.......
everyone like to heard smtg nice
those words give us realized times up
have our mood back
ready n get our set to go
do anythg we want
hee
slap th'em off without giving face bcos they dont too
#happyslappingface
#younglifeshouldhavefun