‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

11.9.12

mature 20's


 910 is over
mature 20's
i should
i really should
act more mature
:O

wat made me down
:(
im waiting fr her wish
i knew she wouldnt
but i still hope fr sme reason
whn the clock tick 0001
.....
i don blame her
i don noe wats wrong wif us
i accepted the cruelness
#suckstroll

at the same time....

wat made me smile
:)
she intend to surprise me on 2359
ngam ngam hao her line super sucks
she fail to wish me on time
she explained to me in panic mayb
but i laugh at her
cute fren though

(bt too bad.they r two different ppl)
btw...

thanks to those hu oways in time
thanks to those hu never forget
thanks to those hu place me in heart
thanks to those hu made me smile
thanks to those hu made their promise
thanks to those hu simply love me


i love y'all !!!!