‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

9.12.12

both of eu,

big big clap to my fren 
JK 
u did a great job girl
yaa as u say so hard work paid off
as i oways believe u cn if u want
: ) 

as i mentioned before
she is one of my inspiration
a part of my motivation
wat she told me since last last year
those special words still running in my mind
it means a lot
dats y she means a lot

n him 
oways my motivation since dono when
as my fren said my work had his style
little reflection of him
gosh should i b hapi about it
haahaa
anyway he was my very inspiration

both of th'em did influence me alot
cheer me up a lot
scold me whn i did wrongly
i trust th'em a lot
i love th'em a lot
without they noticing
thanks th'em fr being my side
whether past..now or then
don care where ..near or far

as long as i noe y'all r here.