‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

9.12.12

words to thee.

====================================================



===============================
alrite
guys
since dat moment of ballot
we noe we gotta lean against each other
fr 4 months++ long
n dat time im pretty sure dat we cn
such a big assument i made
==

through tis 4 months
we argue we bust-up
huge discrepancy among us
even the oni calmie erupt at the end
thanks god we din fight
juz a madly flare up

even we had insane hard time
things still nid to go on
being the initiative one
made me look like a shrew
XD
almost time my instruct was valid
thank you fr respecting me

==========================

well
we discord bt we never stop working
u guys did a great job

========

the obsession one
i admire the way u uphold smtg
bt u never manage ur time well
this oways made me worrit
asking upon myself
did i pushing u too hard
bt u noe 
no one in world cn dominate u
the overmaster is oni u
good luck.

========

the tension one
ur tensity smtym r cute
smtym realli spanking
XD
bt u did a clean work fr us
u often reveal ur work to me
without my hurry
i appreciate dat
plus i owayz trust u fr dat
u muz oso trust urself. 

========

the sagacious one
our super wisor
thousand thanks fr assorting me
calm me down several of time
the oni calmie dat no longer calm anymore
==
u r dat smart
bt u r going to waste urself off
such a unworthy
hope there r miracle on u 
dude.

========

the pine one
i c through the tangible
the routine is already fixed there
yaa been a big big annoyance
but friend
the nasty r all over now
friends r friends
teammate r teammate
dat bonfire in heart
slowly snub out without clue
n dats the end of wars.

========

me myself
the shrew one
struggling in blues in te half way
u guys cheer me up
i noe i have way i have choice
n chances
dats wat team mate r fr
nt juz separate work n dats it 
the trouble we face we went through it
how much important one's attitude
may affect the whole situation
learnt frm dat
n move on my kick.

=======================

ahaa
4 months r damn long
bt now its totally over
clapping hands fr us
fr every group
we noe this aint all
in future thousand million dash waiting fr us
this time is juz a probe
through tis task
 we gained alot alot alot
thanks much
u guys r amazing
so
lets cheers fr it !!

‿‿

==============================================