‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

15.8.13

Guess a colour.

There's oways some special person in our mind. They are not the best. But they do mean alot to us. -HER- She might not b my best partner in life. We doesnt hang out like wat girls usually do. We never get too close even is in public. We never chat like everyday. We seems like soo far apart. Well. A great listener. A well manner adviser. A good friend. #Flashback Few years ago. I hated her for some reason. Thats hate was like turning my attitude 180oc towards her. Thats really reflected how silly i was last time. After some time we getting back closer n closer. But to her #isneverlikebefore She still has some unrubable scars. She told me honestly when i asked her. We bring up this topic during some "honesty project". The understandable me. Said: is okayy. just go through this slowly. Its weird yesh it was. But i said it mean i mean it. That hate made me notice how muchh she influence me. Grateful little world. Definitely miss her in the future. 

: )