‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

8.9.11

burning max

haahaahaa
she is so kinda pervert
wat should nt say in front of me she owayz will say
x prnh sien ke
mayb she dono i hate those word
bt tis is vry common sense
who ever in tis world wil nt like to hear dat
i frgot she wil cum my hse diner today
whn my mum cum bec i go downstair n eat
i notice she r cumin right d time we wanna eat
i wan to go upstair again n wait her eat finish
den my turn
bt i don hav excuse to do dat
i wonder tis time will she repeat d same thg to me again
eat till a while
she said u r fat adi u noe
r u sure u dowan to hav diet??
ohh pls she reali said it out AGAIN
everytime she cum my hse she said tis
is everytime
i dowan to look at her
her face is like wicked witch
lonely woman is like dat
I HATE HER TILL THE MAX
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no wan would noe hw i fu eventhough my dad
my head start burning n i eat wif back bone digest
i din reali enjoy chewing my lovely popiah n tauge
i noe i should nt care wat ppl say bt she is different
i eat vry fast bt she is faster
whn she wanna go home my dad n stupid woman call me open d door fr her
i reali welcome her to go out of my hse
so i invite her n lock her at outside
i wish d pasar dog bark at her chase her n even bite her
haahaa n her perfume so smelly
old lonely woman smell
yuckz i wan vomit
u noe wat hyangsupurijima
tonite diner i eat like no eat
i wil rmb her forever n gt smemore next time
again do silly thgs
my mouth wil nt shut up
i juz giv my dad face
whn my wedding diner few years ltr
i wil nt wan to invite her
if she cum by herself
i wil call security to lock her in d toilet
wuuhaahaa
im nt kind bt stubborn
wat i think i wil oso do
geramji wil owayz there
oni thgs should do is throw away image n b ourselves
wan say wat juz say
as long as we did nt do smthg wrong
juz like wat i told aserene few day ago
her fren purposely ignore her make her upset
bt hw nthg to explain
she dowan fren wif u
bo huat wan maa
juz accept d fade n its the end of u 2 friendship
i told her to treat ppl bec juz like hw they treat u
u oni make her more tln n syiok if u continue "disturbing" her
so stop doing silly thgs 
n don ever let d same ppl hurt u second time
its nt worth at all okay
=)
btw thankiew mum hu act funny face to me whn im so mad
she is reali a best medicine whn im "hot"
chuwa~

love these pic so much
staring these pic
im bec in mood nw
beatoy is so cool
long sleef t woohoo



erm too bad
juz like ching chuing said
anti's will increase
bcos of stupid news
never think about those fans
hw will they fu
frm sad to hapi
den turn bec to sad again
if sme fans reali had a hard time to okay accept d truth
den nw huh they break??
haahaa good news
few hour ltr
nonono the news is fake
d couple announce they still dating each other
sme b2uty hw
mad laa hw
bt i noe dat guys hu create tis %$#@!
mayb he or she is too lengan
tis is so call anti