‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

11.9.11

kamsahamnida♥

my big day ytd
im goin to thanks hu ever wished me
kamsahamnida
i hav a satisfied moment in red box
knox,ur voice is kinda yao yeng
LIKE
hope we hav smore next time
hee
of course a surprise frm dodo
hu tell me she cnt cum
whn she suddenly appear
i was huh????
so many y y y
hmm now i noe
n smethg wahaahaahaa
a present frm 4 lovely gals
wat i mean to hav
woohoo=)
+ a non selling b'dae card design by do
its look so pro
vry nice
after thn wif rynne went to ship book fair
take a look n buy a meaningful story fr rm1
she is lovely
she dowan my half pay return

its fu good whn an old fren contact me suddenly
an kindergarden fren dat we noe each other whn we r juz 3 years old
tis friendship is d most true ever
cheers virgo gals
cherish cherish

met bec smone juz nw
its weird
i don hate him nw
i still cn smile n talk normally
nt rude like wat i hav been b4 today
im fine
im okay too

u lose smthg dat should nt belong to u
bt u apply sme money
to ur new belonging

den u found more happiness
juz like me
like new thgs more



its true
chatime beverage is cooling me
i hope to try more more flavour
matcha green tea latte
blue mountain green tea
u both r so cool

sat we made lantern fr d kids
a recycled idea frm miss chan
bt nex week she wont cum
i wonder i should take d class by myself onot
tis is nt a gud idea
nt worth fr me
im gonna discuss wif ms ooi
mayb cancel or sthg special
c u again
lantern nite tomolo i cnt attend
bt i miss those wonderful time wif fren in 1 year once lantern nite

whoa time flies so fast
without ur notice
still hav many work nt yet do
after tis fight is a holiday
after crazy vacation
n relaxing tempo
is a tough n new world to go
anyway i should reali concentrate fr wat im doing
fr myself n my joker parents too
wahaahaahaa
stay tune

 yoseob fr chuseok
 beatoy ing


damn cute yoseob


hope everthg going smoothly
n stay cool