‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

29.9.11

my weakest day ever

stomache
vomit 3 times
headache
pengsan
blur eyes
lack of energy
no appetite
smelly body
sweating non stop
sleepy mind sleep whole day
bitter mouth
pale face like ghost
juz feel wanna eat tuitti
28/9
weakest day ever
its suckz like hell
TT

29/9
tis morning
fu much much better
hurray
finally cn take my rose bath
wow
so refreshing huh

ytd
i cancel
fetching up my conscience
here cum a holiday
wheee
certificate is totally over
diploma is rising up
new world
new title
dat time wil b comin so soon
i had learned many many thgs
n found myself is nt mature enough
in design
mayb in real life oso
i nid to enrich myself
wif plenty of designer reference
i plan to spare 1 hour everyday to do research
let my eyes c more designer's reality
let my brain memorize more design idea
aih nt dat tough to do so
i may get it a try
fr my own gud
n i wanna thx my
true fren
lecturer
buyer
helper
idol
stranger
n others
no y
juz
wink*

awaiting awaiting
fr our trip
yeah tis holiday
accept fr playing
i tell myself
at least muz hav sme preparation
b4 sch reopen
eat my own words
I GOT IT KAY!!!!!!!!!!!

yaa say bye bye to him
to eveyone
meet next time
안녕