‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

20.2.12

DISLIKE.

-Just because you miss someone doesn't mean they belong in your life.-

that's rite.he dont belongs to me.no matter how i miss him.he has his life.i have my life.
what a sad thing when i type this.

-Ladies: Place your heart in the hands of God and he will place it in the hands of a man who he believes deserves it.-

if he is not the right one.we all din have any chance to start.thanks god.we all nonid to have the chance to break oso.its not a bad thing if we think carefully about it.

-Just because he says sweet things to you doesn't mean you should let your guard down. Always protect your heart-

sweet things is smtg easy to come out frm guys mouth.not all but almost.mayb its juz their friendly talk to us or juz a fast speak from brain.don bcos a little sweet sentences make us think too much.is too much.

-I’m a girl. I overreact. I underestimate. I overestimate. I over think everything. I dream big. & when I say I love you, I’m not lying.-

i cnt say i love u.but i really like u.im not lying bcos every of my move make me confirm this.im sure i din over thinking pls.

-Every girl needs a good guy who can help her laugh when she thinks she'll never smile again.-

no one help me laugh when i refuse to smile.im hoping him to make me laugh but its impossible.so i will rather pretend to like no one.its rude i noe but i have no more choice.

im freaking hate
its not a temporary things
it should b smtg hapi
no matter u saw him he is around
but i can tell no
except don like is still don like
I DONT LIKE
im oways weird than others
mayb sme ppl r same wif me too
emo is not fun
most fun is
FINISH MY ASSIGNMENT ASAP
!!!!!!!!!
XD