‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

4.2.12

neo jebal stop stop~

rushing again tis morning
wth din inform me anythg
i don blame them
everyone wil frget thgs
jump up by the phone vibration
caling whr m i
to make thgs simple
i juz rush go
first day i don wan get any complain
u noe some kid's parents
is okay ms chan take over them
of course i appreciate my cousin's heart
she find those kids fr me
n help me get my own class
so i admit i have think it wrongly
i cnt promise
bt i wil try my best
to make it fun n relax
make it less problem
everythg nid peace
include the 6 melon
today juz saw them
one word-->cute
a boy dat have korean style
he is too adorable
its a waste i cnt recognize them today
bt next next week
i wil spend my time wif them
kids make us oldie feel
这个世界是如此美好
b4 dat i hate kids d most
nowadays i was so addicted to them
cnt say addicted
bt i dono still cn use any word else
haahaa watever XD


 couples~~

===================================

juz bcos i cnt go back early
xuan n i go chatime to have chat
i dono y i told her my secret
dat i had nt even told anyone
in past half year
bt nw i cn proudly say
i feel more or less a bit relax
juz i dono dat partner wil b her
she is kinda lucky
=.=
i dono y
i like give ppl opinion in tis case
bt whn i was inside
i dono hw to walk out
dono wan to choose which road
anyway tis is seriously nt dat important
so i juz avoid it to happen
smiley face : )
........
actually my main point is
i prefer yucha's jasmine green tea
i dono isit d worker or d ingredient
erm yucha ones taste better

saturday's subway special's nice
gonna try all 7 days to find out
like d environment of bank road subway
wil b super nice to do assignment there
wink*
XP

--------