‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

6.2.12

let's topic bout frens.

FRIENDS
a common words
dat fills alot of meaning in it
everyone noe dats important rite
mayb oni a few percent among us
misunderstand the words
.............
in my life
the friends around me r always changing
i mean a better friend
since kiddie till nw college
oni a vry little number of fren
dat both of us r still keep in touch
tis few i did cherish so much
............
i cnt say im oways in trouble wif friendship
im oso nt picky in friend stuff
i'll often start conversation wif stranger
bcos i dono wats dat person mean to b
..............
whn we bcum better fren
i'll slowly noe u step by step
u cnt blame me to evaluate u
bcos i hav the authority
ppl choose me
i choose ppl
...............
being bestie
we cn argue
we cn fight
bt if i start hating u 
i don think u r my bestie anymore
dats oways a reason behind hate
even u treat me good
bt ur personalities is still there
ur pattern dat i hate the most
u noe u r tis kind of ppl
u noe u nid to make urself balance some way
bt did u ever think about hw ur bestie feel
i cn call u bestie
means u r a close fren to me
bt sometime i cn say dat i hate u
frm my heartfelt
every of our frens r different
don group them all the same
u treat me good i appreciate
bt its nt a compulsory dat
i muz close one of my eyes
to treat back u equally
i cnt do dat
fr me dats so meaningless
bcos i wan treat u truely
nt juz simply n blindly
....................
opposite to it
another girl
she r oso somehow my bestie
we share uncommon topic
honestly she treat me good oso
bt she have a big problem whn talking
yaa i wil complain about her
i don think she noe she used to being like tis
i oways hope she change it
bt d chance is so tiny n i noe it
so i din put much hope to tis
bt she is different wif d person upstair
tis gal her speaking is somehow brainless
b she treat me real than many one else
so into tis point i don reali hate her
oni dislike her sometimes
bt most of the time
i enjoy chating wif her
....................
c
both besties treat me good
(1st wan WIN)
both r stubborn enough
(2nd wan WIN)
bt y i prefer to get closer wif d 2nd wan
2nd person treat less good to me
compare to d 1st
plus she r more stubborn
bt y i still choose her
??
bcos
she noe me deeper
she support my decision
n nt forcing me to listen hers
she can feel whn im emo
.........
the other person
she wan me to follow her decision
she talk more than i talk
she don even think about my situation
sometimes i don even noe whether
she is helping me or harming me
bt dats nt wat i want to listen
conclusion is she dono wat i want
she likes compairing me n her other bestie
tis is 70% y im hating
i dono she is real or fake
i think we r juz fake "bestie"
we r like so close but mayb
we r more like a 'close stranger'
i don like ur behavior seriously
i can tell u now
..................
friends r simple
bt complicated
if we noe hw to manage
its oni a small case in life
so those i cn confirm wif the label"bestie"
i wil appreciate it for my whole life
as the appearance of u all
make my life great n meaningful
sincerely
~
ps:i sorry about the she /u
its kinda mess
O.o