‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

5.7.11

horrible vs pity

ohh
my 100th post

lets gossip smone
im nt purposely wan to "tok yan bui cek"
bt its reali kinda horrible
true story
tis ppl is my "jiu mu"
she n her small sis cum frm a moderate family
she marry to a nt rich man(my "jiu jiu")
bt her sis marry to a supa rich man
den she start to blame tis blame dat
blame her husband is nt rich enough
blame her lailai vry mahuan
bcos she nid to take care of her lailai
her lailai is my grandma
kesian grandma(mother side)
bcos old popo hard to walk
so eat...xuxu...hmmhmm..(big n small)
oso nid her help
she beh syiok all tis thgs wan her to do
bcos she though tis oldfolk is nt her anybody
she everyday blame blame blame
curse curse curse
keep complain to herself
"wtf im doin here...no money nobody no entertain...
bt nid to do all hse work b maid in tis hse...
hu cum n pity me...
my whole body pain here pain there...
no one care...
wat fr im doin all tis n don hav any help frm d real children of tis oldwoman...
im nt her daughter...
i marry in nt fr doin all tis...
i hate all the ppl
those daughter kana no use
throw their mother here no take care
at last oso i take care...
im d oni gud among all of u all...
stupid..."
omo my sis clever
whn she is chanting bla bla bla
my sis write it down
naa naa naa
dats y i refuse to go my popo hse
dat pervert is 24jam stay in d hse
i hate to c her face
n d pattern hw she pretend to round a big round
n tell us wat she wan to say
she was inside the room
my mum was outside
she talkin herself inside d room
lyk siaolala
bt actually she is blaming again n she wan others to heard
den she though we wil "seng mok"
bring my grandma bec n take care
den she senang adi lo
think long long laa her
she r oni ppl's wife hu don hav work
she lyk to "kiao ka" n dreaming
whr gt ppl do "sam pou"do until lyk dat
smtym smore stare in front of my grandma
n "tell" her:"u better faster die!!"
walau!!!!!!
if my hse don hv a grandma{father side)
den i sure pick my grandma cum to live wif us
bt hw cn
we owayz muz go up n down everyday
im ima worry fr my beloved grandma
she is a gud grandma
saranghae
bless u live in peace
bt i noe IMPOSSIBLE

smore gt many many bad thgs about her
cnt write finish
above is d newest
so i reali HATE her
damn cps!!!!!!
 imYELLLLLLLLLLing
i wan eat mr.potato bread~~~
anyway i wan to end wif