‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

13.7.11

variety...

yawn~
d day im hardworkin wif
aserene b'day too
i scare i frgot so i note in my phone few days ago
nowaday my brain oways dreaming
i keep on frget thgs
lame
wished her stay in peace eveyday
n keep on kpop ing
cheers


listen kpop music let me relax
dats y today i pay more attention in work
fill my ear wif music let me tenaga rise up
n stop kepo anythg happen around me
kpop music=tenaga
no wonder kpop burst nw
its a kind of proud
=)


sme auntie calling me ask fr tips in ns
her daughter dah kena
bt refuse to go
tahniah fr going ns
wat a gud news
i wil even hapier if my sis kena nex year
i wil go celebrate
haahaahaa
bcos she is too nt independent
im nt worrying about her
juz nid sme way to grown her up
ns cn train her
dats y i wan she go in
i tell auntie sure muz let her go
i reali encourage u all to go
u wil nt regret unless u r smthg wrong
fr me i juz blame dat im getting fatter cum bec
bt i reali dowan go home after live in camp fr 2 months
sobTT


tomolo go match new spec
yeah
tis spec is abit sien d
haa^^


pls faster cal bec me u bitch
i fu dat u r purposely escaping frm me
yaa i totally frgot until jz nw oni rmb
min cal me wait til tonite
bt my intuition is til tomolo u oso wont rply me
cn u pls b more mature
don owayz harm others
im nw lyk dai e long
urge u fr so long d
nt oni u sien
im reali boring wif tis hell case


owayz repeat to myself
smthg is mine is mine
nt mine dat means nt mine
no point to paksa sndiri
so juz follow fade
smone tell me death is horror
to me nt
except sadness
is oso a chance to rest in peace
so don scare to die


coughing badly
well i stop
eveyone stay
o.s:mblaq"mona lisa"is kinda nice song
joon~~


                       yoseob roars