‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

29.7.11

movie day


hav a movie wif rynne today
captain america the first avenger
my rate is jiang jiang 5star
woo a vry nice movie
i did enjoy without yawning
i lyk James 'Bucky' Barnes so much=)
his real name is Sebastian Stan
hu is nt d main character in d movie
juz a bbf of Chris Evans
bt i pay more attention to him
ohh in 3/5 in d movie he died seriouslyTT

Sebastian in on d right^^
stil gud looking wif injured makeup



yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

today thank you a mrs foreigner
hu solve my trouble juz nw
while i lack 50sen to pay my parkin
i yell
she borrow me
after my fren cum i wan giv her bec
bt she refuse n cal me don worry
ohh tq mrs white u r cute
get peace like tis


today keep on dreaming whn walk walk
nt in right mood i think
+cough seriously non stop
so noisy although is myself
smtym i got pek cek
whn oni cn recover huh huh huh
nw go fr jellypop by gp basic
little gal janey 13 years old so gud in rap
whoa those ppl hu envy
stop bashing her
young is nt a pblem
pls don b so outdated n tradisional thinkin
if reali cnt accept den stay away frm her music
don look down on ppl by such pervert comment
go sleep
to me i praise her=)