‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

19.7.11

thank you!!!!♥~for you~

dono y
fu so tired
fly so high frm cube entertainment wil b release soon
yeah i wan to listen
faster
family song was cool in summer rite


monteesori b'day cumin
^^
e-maine suggest ex-student of monte
create a video ownself to thank monte
its meaningful so i wil try it after completed assignment
muz b fun anyway
true word frm heart
i reali b thankful to monte principal n monte teacher
hu reali hav a heart to teach
thank you so much
as long as my kindergarden memory r nt a blank
n frens dat make me nt lonely
^^
+till nw i oso rmb d song we sing during our 6 year old graduation
hee


still in progress fr assignment
d busy feeling make me feel great
haahaa
yaayaa i found dat my cutting skill is kns
truely totally sososo ugly
ms low oso say so
wif king kong kiao
thank you dodo help me touch up my typo today
much better after ur god hand
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
especially my peace
u r owayz kind no matter hu r them
yan xiong nei a~
juz smone dono appreciate
n thank you knox
make me laugh alot juz nw in class
haahaahaa
my stomach nt so well juz nw
so nid smthg funny to ease it
thank you bchin too lend me maskin tape
no maskin tape cnt spray parrot at home
lalala lalala
yoseob & junhyung-thank you chorus-
Nuhaegae kok hagoshipeun hanmadi
Unjaena We always singing just for you
Komawo nul woori geotul jikeojoon
you~you~

thank you~for you~

my middle finger burnt
today use oni 1 finger to rub d whole sculpture
dat moment nt pain wan
nw oni noe pain
so red n wrinked
look funny lol


pls cherish ur fren around u hu make u laugh
help u without fuss
n care u whn u r in trouble
although is a mini trouble
okay jk^^
im talking to u



yoseob's meaningful tweet

helloimys: #1 most searched on search portals? Why? Am I a first place singer or something?… keke B2UTIES~ I’m fine, really.. Because you guys are getting more angry about it than me.. And because you guys are concerned for me, I’m so thankful and I feel relieved so you have no idea how long I was able to sleep peacefully.. ke thanks to the B2UTIES I have in my life, I’m going to sing that song

Peace Graphics