‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

11.4.12

CHIM CHIM.

earthquake
!!!!!
is ntg to me
first time feel it
im sketching at my room
i juz feel like im sketching on a boat
in the middle sea
haahaa
i noe it should be scary
bt i don feel like dat
anything happen is juz fate
of course i dowan earthquake anymore
eventhough its special to me
i enjoy it so much
wat i wan to say is
nonid to b anxious
calm down n accept the truth
there smtime nt our turn to control
so we should THINK POSITIVELY
:D
think positively
haa
remind me of "WE ARE NOT NAUGHTY"

such a awesome movie
dat bright up my few hours
o.O JOSHUA ANG O.o
two pair of  sweet couple
:D
====================================


i found out a lot of 'truth' tis week
i recognize more about myself
yes im realli a bad person
dat i dowan to b like dat
yet i cant cnt being like dat
wat a CHIM kei.

I SHOULD STOP :

AIM ING PPL
YOUTUBE SO LONG
DREAMING BLANK
DOING NTG IMPORTANT
KPOP TOO MUCH


BUT I WONT STOP :

TALKING NONSENSE
YOSEOB ING
LISTEN NEW SONG
KPOP OF COURSE
GHOST MOVIE

so happy
my fren lend me a lot of ghost movie
korea japan english hongkong anime
n JIGOKU SHOUJO


♥ love it 






‿‿