‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

18.4.12

Lead me.

a lot of thgs wan to splash out
beh tahan
~~~~~
bt now im in okay okay mood
so at least my writting is more polite
i cn b rude smtime
bt i dowan to make my blog angry
grrrr
o.O
n u guys hu c my blog
sry if let u guys uncomfortable
or mayb no of course good laa
================================
its so so funny
so so silly
i let him gt the chance to shoot me
i means my driving skill
the ppl shooting is my dad
i dont admit i drive pretty good
bt i think im nt dat bad oso
juz a very unlucky
he shoot me so loudly
that i din realize wat happen
i cnt c dat bitch motor
so "wa kao tiok e dam pok"
HATE
zhe ge guo jia jiu shi zhe ge guo jia
bu neng park de wei ye buyao park hao lai
!!!!!!!!!!
conclusion:dowan fetch him anymore.
==================================
nt im a bad sister
sometime treat her good okay
bt nt everytime adapt her
im nt born to do dat
she is big enough
she muz learn to b independent
i told many elder about tis
they agree me
even my mum dowan listen
she listen bt few hours she frgot
she rmb but she heart pain c ing her cry
how cn she manage herself after graduate
if continue like dat
i no eyes to c
nthg i cn do
bcos my mum dowan cooperate wif me
”hou yam gong arr"
my mum should think positively
o.O
conclusion:im realli a good sister actually.
===================================
im small gas smtime
PLS CHANGE
im emo smtime
NO HOPE TO CHANGE
im super lazy smtime
CHANGING
im lacking energy
CHARGING
im positive thinking smtime
JUST LIKE NOW
i don care i don care i don care
keep repeating tis word until
the day i totally frgot about u
its weird
smetime i hate u smetime i dont
smetime i miss u bt most of the time i don
smetime i aim u bt no choice
u r just rite infront of me
smetime i tot i cn bt actually i cnt
wat im sure now is
i dreamt u bt u r nt wonderful anymore
i c u smile bt i feel nthg
i hear u jokes bt i don find it funny
i c u hardworking bt im nt hapi fr u
i found u absent bt i dowan to noe y
bt when i c u good wif him
i will call myself
THINK POSITIVELY.


------>off fr assignment
---->o.O