‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

27.4.12

pack my heart.

130++ college's head moovie day
so sry to 'the avengers'
i fishing inside the cinema
5 times i think
o.O
dono y
the atmosphere r too comfortable
until i go fishing
anyway
nice movie
n unexpected laughing part
haahaa
great

===========================

'titanic' fr last week
taa daa best movie
jack r so gorgeous
a classic romantic sei ahh
o.O
although its similar like the old wan
but i dont think its boring
i enjoy tis repeatation
hee

===========================

ohh haahaa
she shock me
whn she suddenly told me dat
im so 'whoa'
good lol her
y tis thg never ever happen on me
i admit i hope
but i don blame if its never come
fate fate fate fate fate
o.O
btw she is so cute laa
girl~

p.s:i admire her..I WANT
============================

hate the super sudden emo mood
its cum reali fast
uncontrollable
im nt steady im nt steady im nt steady
i dowan dat face in front of buddies
my emo killed me today
its juz a short period
 A WEIRD PERIOD
kei ahh kei
r u a bitch
!!!!!!
mayb u reali r
such
a
.............

=============================

STOP all this
pack pack
arrange arrange
b.a.p sunnyhill comeback
awesome song let me refresh
how long it take
juz let it b.