‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

23.4.12

KILLS

tired~~
today im nt a good girl
i promise myself to do alot alot of homework
bt i end up doing juz a little
i dono y
my life is juz everyday homework
bt tis is the life
a muz pass process
so i should juz take it 'easy'
n enjoy it as much as possible
o.O
talking about school work is boring
of course im nt oni juz mention tis
my purpose is to update my recent mood
hee im silly rite

i used to share my mood
like every blogger were
bt my mood more or less r negative
bt im a positive person
how cum
o.O
can i say like dat?

im juz changing too fast
smehow tis is a good thg
smehow not
btw thank you fr appear
ur appearance pulling me out
of course he is still inside
bt its getting blurer n blurer
yea!!
thank you
to u
im speechless
i afraid the same thg happen
i don dare to think much
expecting ppl to like u
is harder than imagine
so the best way is imagine
bt don over imagine
dats kill u.