‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

13.5.12

ain't everythg.

control urself pls
they aint everythg to u
the real person will b in future
if u continue like tis
it does nt make sense
u dump urself in dark
yet nobody will sense it
somebody will sense it
but dat nt the person u want

mayb u now oni realize
hu is good hu aint good
hu is worth to b fren
hu is juz a temporary companion
the trust to u is nt enough
so i don really trust u

somone misunderstand my words
dat day i said the wrong thgs
n make her put words into blog
actually im nt saying her
wat she replied me i got it
bt im saying another one
nt her
of course i trust her
bt how about smone i don trust
i mean i don label them as "good fren"

tis reminds me wat my bestie told me b4
she is nt dat gud dat i imagine
nt saying she is bad
everyone aint 100% good
bt i keep mentioning she is good
bt stay close fr long time
she is nt dat good as i imagine
tis bestie din really tell me exactly
she wan me explore myself
yes i wan to tell her
"i should trust u in early"
bt nt gonna have the chance
we "lost contact" fr so long
i miss her somehow
bcos i can label her wif
"a good fren"
..........