‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

3.5.12

ignored.

u ignore me when i still left a hope
i noe u wouldnt say bye
but i still give myself a chance
n tell myself mayb u will
but u didnt
u change so much
wat happen
in front of me
frm a nonsense ppl to a silent ppl
i dono wat happen
i want to noe so badly
keep guessing is stupid
i dowan always b d stupid wan
bt im always the one
so stupid to say dat
is my problem??
yes is mine pblem
problem maker mayb
o.O
the past time is short
the hapi moment is even shorter
i noe i should concentrate on assignment
i did
bt still keep have rubbish feeling around me
juz like juz now
he 'hurt' me
n im like shoot by an little arrow
so pain
but im nt going to say out
juz continue on my work
few minute ltr
i calmed down
between tis time i keep talking wif myself
niamniamniam~
then i feel much better
i don think i easy get hurt
but in front of they 2
i get hurt easily
a silly words or expression
is enough to kill me a sudden
i hate tis feeling
but tis is me
so again i muz take it
other ppl wil think im smtg wrong ppl
so easy get hurt
bt they dono some feeling cnt describe
its special like miracle
it cn b hapi like nobody
n hurt like hell
why they 2??
insane
OWH!!!!!!!!!!!