‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

6.5.12

realized.


suppose to b in the other mood
bt thanks my help stars
pull me out frm my suffer
really hundred of thank you
when im suffering
in the dark world
u guys ask me the project size
i bring myself back frm the dark world
n start realizing how important is my homework
 y i still spending time in rubbish feeling

"i get what he mean
i treat him good
juz in my heart
i wan to show it out
bt im too shy
nt an excuse
is real
i even start shaking whn i talk to him
i dono wth i so care him
n keep changing mood everyday
ppl said oni fren
okay i got it
i dono how is good fr him
i oso dono how his personality is
he say until like dat
i cn accept
bt different story
now
i noe wat should i do
n wat i should nt do
its sucks i noe
so im nt going to continue sucks
fr 2nd time
its more suffer then b4
.........."

juz now sob like hell
think about her
my fren
after dat case she din find me anymore
i think she stop viewing my blog
both of us mayb have the same thinking
i dowan to have problem oni find her
bt juz now dono y i nid her
i miss her somehow
bt
.....
its complicated.