‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

21.5.12

satisfy.


change my hairstyle soon
whee
of course i sure will maintain my bang
this is my "life root"
juz the back is too much
my hair always fall whenever i wash
bt its still alot
always feel dat this length is sien
i don realli like tie hair
during short hair wan long hair
now long adi miss my short hair
bt i don dare to cut back short
bcos grow long nid time
n ltr cut adi pai kua i regret
so i nak buat research first
changing color too
i dowan "pudding" anymore
annoying
...........

so tired fr today
wake up at 12 smtg
now already sleepy
keep eat n drink eat n drink
stomach full until mabuk
XD
i muz diet
i hope
i want
i should
...........

end of 520
don realli tell anyone i love them
even i really do
i dowan any regret happen today
its a romantic day
even spend wif buddies
its still romantic
hee
............

mummy worry me
i kek ki too much
will get disease like her
smtym i nt purposely wan kek
bt i cnt control maa
so frm now on
i try my best
to b nice to b polite
super tough task
i love her
so i must change
o.O