‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

28.2.11

ASSIGNMENT WEEK

FINALLY...melvin homework DONE
huuuuuu~~
bt still gt sme other teacher geh assign.
btw i 4got 2 take pic 4 d cutest baby i ever met
nvm its still in my file
haa
after tis week is holiday
tis sat onward im startin my ass.tutor job
dono hw but stil hope dat its al rite
yeye
wil it change my life abit??
dono look forward 2 it
DO MY BEST!!
BAXIA!!!

smtym its juz a joke
don think it real
used 2 perli everyday is okay
bt don make it lok lyk quarrel
c nw hw
bcom real quarrel
cold war is nt fun at al
hurt each other fulin
luv 2 c u al talk 2 each other 2 moro
haa

my bahu mami goin 2 hongkong soon
so gud
i hav no chance 2 go wif her
 i wan go laaaaa
bt sch day reopen le dats y
naa!!!
muz cal her buy thgs come bec
go so many place shoppin
shoppin everywhr
whoa
whole day 4 me 2 shoppin in hk is nt a pblem
juz money is d oni pblem
so BUY BUY BUY mum~~~