‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

20.3.12

-b a c k a g a i n-

yes im back again
few hours since juz nw
special thanks to my fren
who give me advice n nice quote
who accompany my day noon
who help me wif cute idea
who support me
yes its help
every answerless question
d answer is d same
either tis or dat
idk whether is which wan
share out thgs cnt take back anymore
wat to do
always take it as an experience
its help us to grow n step into mature
a powerful quote frm jk
imagination is always beautiful
hopefully i din dream it too over
din make much effort into it
so i don get a heart attack
ur imagination is wat u believe
i dowan change fr others
n nonid others change fr me
i like who im
n i like who he is too
LIKE is nt all
fr now idk wat i care few hours ago
its a past tense
wat fr to refer back n hurt again
fr my good my daddy mummy good
my frens good n his own good
i already have my way to plan
its a bit fast which i changed my mind
bt some sentences
let me c everythg
i'll let myself some time to put it down
let us b wat we were b4
nt close bt happy enough
wat i want is oni like dat
im nt a greedy player
i noe greedy will lost everythg
including ourselves
so promise is a promise
wat is important than happy
nt to say i end my likeness to him
bt like is nt hoping to b together
is a sort of energy to stay happy in life
^^