‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

18.3.12

how long i still cn take?

teach me
i tot im a brave girl
(not dat kpop group)
i like to go adventure
try new things
start conversation wif stranger
do siasui thgs whn smone accompany me
say out my heartfelt to smone
NOW
juz 3 words i like you
i cnt even tell
y i have d courageous last time
isit bcos i have helping mouth
d fact is i don have any confident
i fear to lose everythg
i don dare i don dare i don dare
will it b too late if i don tell now
will he run away if i tell
i mean escape
fr my opinion
i think he will afraid of me
dono how to handle me
n mayb dowan talk to me anymore
ohh gosh tis is juz wat i imagine
it wil b very very hurt
n wat i reali hope nt to b any any true
is nt a good idea to keep on delay it
like wat dodo blog
主动久了会很累
在乎久了会崩溃
d second sentence
bt nt yet 主动
im nt going to 崩溃
=.=
arghh