‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

30.3.12

no matter wat.

the day he absent away

im abit abnormal

my fren don let me emo

i appreciate their care

i noe emo is nt a gud idea

bt i oways emo whn im alone

its uncontrolable

i noe i cnt continue being like tis

i wan a normal peace life as before

if i choose to forget him

i muz hate him

nt juz oni him

during my past im oso like dat

its work

i cn put down them in my heart

bt i reali dowan to hate him

wif no reason

he din did bad to me

bt i muz force myself to hate him

dats d oni way to forget him

bt is a goodbye after dat

i wont talk to him anymore

we r no more fren

i dowan x100

bt mayb he don care oso

i noe my way is kinda ridiculous

bt honestly im a weird gal

n vry emotional

hate it

i don like my way bt i nid to

to my frens dat care me n i care

i will make my decision asap

d answer n d choice

every choice wil b hurting

bt is time to have an ending

idk its yes or no

even im nt yet ready to listen

i muz oso find it out tonite

no matter wat.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4