‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

29.3.12

busy bee.

kyaaa
today is such a busy bee day
done the little workshop
deep deep breathe
its a fun project bt d time is so limited
yet is quite tired
plus hungry until stomach "jip hong"
plus uhu stick everyday make her face
ohh i hate it seriously
=====================
n of course fun fun my fav class
learnt gif. today
wat i been whoa fr so long
bt i dono hw to make it
n today i learnt
nt yet satisfy
i want more
O.o
=====================
mood updated
we r too far
far until i almost cnt c him anymore
even his backview
so blur
our distance are so far until
i c through some thing
im oni wasting time
he mayb
nt worth to wait fr
bt im still here keep waiting
waiting fr wat i oso dono
confuse
i cnt make a final decision
to me
he is nt dat important
yet i care so much
i dowan him in my class
i dowan dream him anymore
b friend i oso dowan
nowan talk to me then nonid
.............
............
.........
.......
....
..
but how could it b
such easy
its harder than wat i imagine
face SMILE
heart BROKEN
nowan tell anyone
i moodless i take it myself
but nt my friends
they r nt born to listen my blame
but they can make me go happy
=D
lalala
plus someone call me to care her more
LOL
sure.