‿‿

Kei...평화♥

양요섭

11.3.12

MIND UR MINE

kyaaa
its holiday again

do watever holiday again
money spending holiday again
=.=
(actually sch ing nid more money O.o)
.......
so let me talk about my
(familiar lyric O.o)
......

ACADEMY
end of sem 4
time flies reali fast
n im still play play in my academy
i cnt say i regret
i noe im nt doing my best
i oways limit my low level
i pissed off my laziness
i should put more effort inside
as we should noe we r nt always lucky
is much more challenge in next sem
n I SHOULD HAVE FULLY PREPARED
not bcos others
is fr OURSELVES AS OWAYS
and parents 

......
okay punish me if i juz saying nt working
=.= LOL

FRIENDSHIP
thanks god i found besties these day
a group of bestie dat make my day
fr me
smtime i like to b alone
smtime i like to b in group
i oways thanks to those 
who light up my day
make funny expression to me
duo chatting
honestly tell me their real feeling
argue wif me bt ltr cum fren bec wif me
n more
............
even u let me silly smile 1sec
i would like to thanks u too
n my kindergarden friends
most touch ing friendship 


RELATIONSHIP
hehe single dingle

erm
i noe it wouldnt work
so i din do anythg yet
n im nt going to do anythg
its quite hurt whn u miss smeone
n u noe dat he is nt missing u
ppl say go ahead n try
thank you bt i noe its nt worth to try
we r already nt close
i dowan us bcum even far
so im nt going to trouble tis anymore
u live ur life i leave ur life
end of u in my blog
n i appreciate wat u give me so far
^^

FAMILY
my mum's mother
my fav nanny
is going to old folks home soon
a cruel truth
she muz feel so bad
every oldie feel the same
hey,lovely popo
ur grandaughter-me
will ALWAYS go visit u
i noe u miss me so much
=.=
im nt juz plain saying
hw u treat me i knew it
wat i cn do is juz like dat
sorry to my best nanny
i do love u
same as my yeye



MOOD
holiday mood
make my time meaningful
update my hygeine
hang out gathering
settle all usual & unusual thing
ARRANGE MY MIND
n make good use of TIME
which never ever wait fr ppl.



END